Blueberry Capitol of the World!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Blueberry Capitol of the World!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:41 am:

That's what they call Hammonton, New Jersey. We took the T out to a friend's farm at dusk yesterday and filled our bowls! Ice cream on the way home and blueberry pancakes this morning... Life is good!

1 2

3 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:44 am:

1 2

3 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:45 am:

Dave, you may already be aware, but there is a 250K file size limit per picture on the forum. Here is one way to reduce the file size if they are too big:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/541631.html?1431838921

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:54 am:

Thanks, Mark. I struggle with this every attempt. I knocked these down to around 138k.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 11:30 am:

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them. Blueberries are supposed to be one of those "wonder" foods, good for your heart. :-)

https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=health%20benefits%20of%20blueberries

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

I eat some almost every day, but this is the first time I have seen how they grow! For some reason I thought they grew in bogs like cranberries or close to the ground like strawberries!

Thanks for sharing.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

Summer Time Drive By Blueberry Brigade

Great images !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 05:09 pm:

As Fats Domino would say "I found my thrill on blueberry hill"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 06:23 pm:

I had a blueberry bush outside my back door in Cincinnati. It was about 12 feet high and six feet around. Nothing like fresh picked blueberries.

Great photos, thanks for posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 05:48 am:

They grow quite a few around here as well. Amazing that they can grow in such diverse climates. Looks like a good time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andria Myers----------Long Beach, CA on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 07:05 am:

Yum Yum. Looks like Fun!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 03:18 pm:

I discovered liquid sex the other night .... Redd's Hard Cider with Blueberry. I wish it wasn't
alcoholic, as I'd like to drink it by the gallon ! Pure evil. Yum !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

I need to get me somadat!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration