Necessity is the Mother of Invention

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Necessity is the Mother of Invention
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 12:41 pm:

Take a look at the crank handle. What have YOU seen along these lines?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 12:48 pm:

Very cool Early Rat Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

My Friend Carl made headlamp brackets for his yellow speedster out of old rods I wish I had pictures of it :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 12:59 pm:

Our old speedster we bought from John Sizemore had headlight brackets made from T rods :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

John, Thanks for the pic. I saw another post today about someone making a new crank handle for his speedster with a set of Laurel front end lowering brackets. The front axle gets in the way of the stock crank handle. I have the same thing on my speedster project and was trying to figure out how to extend my crank handle to miss my front axle. I like this idea, so I may have to give it a try for my speedster project... :-) :-) ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 12:40 am:

Hello John the crank that you see on that car was made by me
When I put that car together I was trying to do some unique things Thanks again Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration