Over a 165 smiles touring on the 4th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Over a 165 smiles touring on the 4th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 07:59 am:

Yesterday I was invited to join Ken, Paul, Steve, Pete and their wives to go touring in our Ts from Haverhill, Mass over to Beverly up to Gloucester and back to Haverhill. The touring was great, all the back roads with all the scenic views, everybody enjoying seeing our Ts drive by, stopped for lunch (I had a lobster roll with onion rings) and we stopped for ice cream on the way back to Haverhill, we even saw some buffalo! Thanks to all of them for sharing a wonderful day in the sun and all that fun.

Happy motoring,

Warren

ps: I'm working film at 11

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 10:43 am:

2016 4th of July touring video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGWjK6tFqnI

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration