Speedster: Kit or What?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Speedster: Kit or What?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 06:06 pm:

Looks like a kit to me but who knows...Maybe someone here. Note the Fatman Steering Wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 08:25 pm:

I like the steering wheel. The man in the middle looks like he is staring at it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

The 2 "short" guys were totally at sea. No idea what it was at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 10:20 pm:

Those two guys are wondering who stole the wings off of the funny looking bi-plane,,,,,???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

Looks like somebody flipped a boat over. Nicely done if the weight is ok.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 04:21 am:

By far, NOT my cup of tea! :-( JMHO. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 06:06 am:

I think this was shown on this forum a few years back, if I remember correctly it was a hand built body and not a kit. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 06:39 am:

Used to pull a matching Chris Craft runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 09:01 am:

Odd that it's not recognized. Thought surely .there'd be some fame attached to it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration