Who had the red roadster with Tan top at the Homecomming?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Who had the red roadster with Tan top at the Homecomming?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 10:03 pm:

Would the person that owns the red roadster with tan top at the homecomming please pm me....Thank You

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 12:28 am:

The only red roadster I find in my Homecoming pictures is this Mercury. It belongs to Joe Michaels, Bedford OH. If this is it, better check with the museum on his name.I'm not sure I have it right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 11:03 am:

That is not the one. It is in the pictures posted on here and facebook. A 23-25 Roadster with tan top all white tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 11:22 am:

Is it this one? I do not know the owner, I was just there for a few hours taking pictures like crazy. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 08:55 pm:

That is the car Mark....Thank You for posting this picture....I am really looking for detailed photos of this car for a friend..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HARRY A DAW Troy, Mo. on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 10:58 pm:

Probably Susan could give you info on it if you call the museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 01:13 am:

The more I look at this car, the more I'm confused as to what I like and what I don't like. No question, a LOT of $$$ has been spent on this car, and,....it is really is,....."a little jewel"! On the other hand, there are those that would call it somewhat "over-restored", and actually, maybe "restored" is the wrong word, as the excess in chrome is certainly something other than restoration! Interesting that there is absolutely NO BLACK anywhere,....not even upholstery or top material.

I don't know much about accessory wire wheels and hubs and such, but aren't "demountables" something unusual on that type of wheel? Maybe not, because nobody has said anything about them, but to me, they just sorta' "jump out an grab ya'!

Just wondering,.......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 02:34 am:

I think I have two wheels like that! Anyone know what make they are?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 04:07 am:

Those are Hayes wire wheels. Their major advantage is the demountable rims and tyres. No need to find other rims. No need for a special spare tyre bracket.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration