Through the wobbly looking glass

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Through the wobbly looking glass
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 08:07 am:

Wouldn't this give you a reason not to partake in a some of grog during working hours?
wobbly glass

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 08:19 am:

Dr. My Eyes! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 04:06 pm:

That has got to be one of the WORST windshields I have ever seen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 10:20 pm:

Some thing else is going on here. Two pieces of glass with exactly the same distortion? Doubt it. + wouldn't drive 5 feet looking thru that. Nobody would.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

Oh it hurts to look at that.. that's terrible. Looks like a crash ready to happen. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 11:04 pm:

This glass looks like it's the same type used in old homes. It was blown into a cylinder, cut lengthwise then allowed to lay down flat and cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

We are looking at an angle. May not be so bad in the drivers seat, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 11:43 pm:

Can't be permanent. Impossible to see. I'm thinking heat rising or something like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, July 08, 2016 - 12:18 am:

Scott O nailed it! I was hoping someone else would bring that up. It won't look nearly as bad straight through as it does from a sharp angle. I had an old window in an old house I used to have that was that way.
That is still probably the worst windshield I have ever seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Friday, July 08, 2016 - 04:49 am:

Love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, July 08, 2016 - 06:08 am:

The glass is fine...It's one half of the building that the carpenters and painters messed up on.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration