Finger Lakes Tour NY - Help Needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Finger Lakes Tour NY - Help Needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

I am looking for someone from the Binghamton, NY area (or nearby) that will be attending the tour in Auburn, NY this month.

Earlier in the year I made arrangements to pick up a part from a member during the tour but now I will be out of town and stuck in a hospital until August.

Any help would be appreciated as it would be very costly to ship this item.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

"BTTT",......Black toast tastes terrible? Big tonsils tiny toes? I'd better quit this before it becomes profane!

I suppose it means "back to the top", but I sure hate acronyms!

I guess I have used "FWIW" because I'm too lazy to say,...."For what it's worth", so I guess I've seen so many acronyms that it's starting to rub off,...ha,ha,......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 05:53 pm:

Sorry Tim,.....shouldn't clutter up your request for help. I have to think though, that because Dan & Ellen's tour is going to involve something over two hundred old Fords, surely somebody will help you out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 10:20 pm:

Harold, our highest number so far is 296, but we have had a few cancellations. Way more cars than expected. Going to be a great tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

Dan, would you be able to put me in touch with a member from the central NY area that will be on the tour?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Friday, July 08, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

Tim, what do you need hauled? I'll be coming to the tour and passing through Binghamton on the way home. Glad to help if I have the space.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration