Pictures from Galaxy 7 how do I transfer to mtfca ads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Pictures from Galaxy 7 how do I transfer to mtfca ads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert M Davis on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 01:24 pm:

I need to know how Ican transfer Pictures to MTFCA
ads.from a new galaxy cell phone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

resizer
app.......Learned this from Chris the administrator. He knows more than the Apple store employees.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 02:31 pm:

When I have a photo on my phone that I want to post on the forum, I e-mail it to myself and post it from my computer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert M Davis on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 02:42 pm:

Thank You Dick for your information about transferring to computer then to the forum. After transferring to my computer what do I do then? Do I just send to MTFCA.COM
or do they have an email address Thanks. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

I have never posted an ad on the forum, so not sure how that works. When I want to add a picture to a forum post, I click on the "Upload Attachment" button and follow the instructions. Maybe another forum advertiser can explain how the ads work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

Click this link, Steve Jelf has only missed a couple of years posting instructions about resizing pictures.

https://www.google.ca/#q=picture+resizer+steve+jelf+site:www.mtfca.com

Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

Dick, the classifieds are just like the forum now, same drill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

Thanks, Chris. Then Robert shouldn't have a problem. I've done it so often, I don't even think about it now but I recall that it's pretty self-explanatory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 05:49 pm:

chris! may know more than apple! but at wall-mart they still laugh when i tell them what i want to do. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

Photos from Galaxy 7? Just beam them up, Starfleet will post them for you, aye, Cap't?
:-)
OK, I know not helpful, but was my first reaction to the thread title.
(Says he who still has a flip phone and has yet to figure out how to get the pics off of it--I can text them to my brother who can then email them to me, but that's a real pain in the internet continuum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration