Mostly OT - Catsup Bottle Festival Car Show in Collinsville, IL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Mostly OT - Catsup Bottle Festival Car Show in Collinsville, IL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 10, 2016 - 06:15 pm:

Today was the annual "World's Largest Catsup Bottle" festival and car show in Collinsville, Illinois. I did not take a car, but just took pictures as a spectator, here are some pics. There was an older couple there with a 1924 Model T Coupe with 5-lug demountable wheels, can anyone identify the make of the wheels from the picture?

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

pic6

pic7

pic8

pic9

pic10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday, July 10, 2016 - 07:18 pm:

I have a set of Firestones that look like what is shown. Not being able to clearly see the lugs, it my best guess.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration