1926 Coupe fuel line components / routing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1926 Coupe fuel line components / routing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Sunday, July 10, 2016 - 06:38 pm:

A previous owner redid the fuel line on my coupe with compression fittings and a brass pipe bent into an S shape. It looks a little "off" and the fittings look too modern.

Does anybody have a reference photo of the routing for the fuel line for a 1926 Coupe, from the sediment bulb on the firewall to the NH carburetor? I'm struggling to find photos of fuel lines that haven't been modified in some way.

The previous owner also added a shutoff valve, but am I correct in thinking that I can just shut off the fuel with the lever on the actual sediment bulb?

Lastly- is there an elbow on the sediment bulb side? I would suspect that it would be identical to part #6154, the carburetor inlet elbow.

Thanks all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 06:53 am:

The Ford Service Manual has a picture of the routing from a '26 cowl tank to a NH carb, it's Fig.561 at page 279:

Oo

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration