MTFCI 60TH Annual Summer, Finger Lakes, Farm Lands and T's. SAFETY INSPECTION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: MTFCI 60TH Annual Summer, Finger Lakes, Farm Lands and T's. SAFETY INSPECTION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 06:06 am:

To all attending the Finger Lakes, Farm Lands and T's tour.

The safety inspection forms will be available at the registration table. Please have it filled out before you get in line to receive your registration packet.

No one will receive their banner and registration packet until your safety inspection is turned in. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 08:02 am:

Is there a way to download one and have it ready before I leave home ?? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Zabala on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 08:32 am:

Here's the link to the form on the MTFCI website for anyone who would like to download it and complete ahead of time:

http://www.modelt.org/images/stories/Website/safetyselfinspection1.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 09:31 am:

Got mine done. Hope they don't mind a few finger smudges on it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 10:02 am:

I'm still working on mine, fixing a couple lighting issues, and added a brake-light. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

Tim, smudges are fine, it's the content that counts. Ellen reminds me I have to do mine yet, she tells me NO EXCEPTIONS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

*I can't get the form link to work, and when I tried it from the MTFCI club site it said the page doesn't exist!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

Is it this one? Note that if you click on the link it will save the form as a .pdf file onto your computer.

http://www.modelt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=215&Itemid=21 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 01:25 am:

That worked, sort of; my dial up can't handle that .pdf
Dial-up STINKS!!! ARRRGH!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration