Pickup bed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Pickup bed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Murl Addington on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 09:56 am:

Is there a source for a reproduction model t pickup bed? Just testing the water, I am looking for my first model T and would really like a pickup but am thinking that an option might be to put a bed on a car frame as they did in the early days. Just asking. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 09:59 am:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/PU-BED.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 10:06 am:

Anybody know if you can buy the iron hardware separate? I have a 19 Roadster and considering doing the same. Ran across a 25 steel bed at Chickasha that nobody seemed to be interested in 2 years ago. Went back to buy it on the last day and someone beat me to it. It needed some work but could be fixed. Hadn't seen another since. Waited to long!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 10:16 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Roadster-Wood-Pickup-Bed-Iron-Hardware-Kit- /231875252949

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 11:30 am:

Compare to the bed shown in Lang's add. I think it is missing some pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 11:44 am:

Steve, I have a good original for $750.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 12:30 pm:

There is one on t bay item #181626239387
It is a little expensive compared to Glens!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Murl Addington on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

Thanks fellas for the info.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration