Aaron Griffey Update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Aaron Griffey Update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

A friend of mine reached me and was having trouble trying to get in touch with Aaron Griffey. So I Texted him and he returned my call. Had a nice chat with Aaron last nite. His email address of many years got hacked last month. He's in the process of rebuilding his address list so.

So if you need his email, for his security just PM me and I'll share or send it to him and he'll be in touch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 06:04 pm:

Aaron and I have emailed. Does he have a new address?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Monday, July 11, 2016 - 10:37 pm:

I got hacked a while back.
My PC is a mess, it appears that it can not be straightened out.
In the mean time I am using an iPad.
Folks who take care of that sort of think have told me I need to file a report with the FBI.
I can not use my yahoo email address any longer, I had it 17 years, and Pay Pal has shut down my
Pay Pal account.
I am using a new email address; aarong37&juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 01:44 am:

Aaron change your address on your profile !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 03:05 am:

I use Norton anti virus.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 11:51 am:

What I've learned from my Internet security friends (I used to work for an internet security company in the Bay Area) is that Kaspersky is now the strongest anti virus software to use.

AAron, By posting your new email address on this public forum, you have just compromised it. Expect a new spam attack!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration