Car show pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Car show pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

application/octet-stream
062116.docx (63.7 k)
application/octet-stream
071216.docx (64.2 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:03 pm:

Michael, nothing personal, and maybe I'm paranoid, but when I click on those links it wants to download a file to my computer and I'm just not going to do it, sorry. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:05 pm:

we are trying to post without it having to take you to download.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

Your file format is for Microsoft Word and upon opening it I got a tentative agenda for the Monroe County Board of Supervisors. I think you picked the wrong file to attach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:14 pm:

sorry I'm trying. it wont show me what I'm posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:45 pm:

Make your file into jpeg mode and they will go

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

It download the file on my kindle before I paid any attention. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration