Car show pictures *trying

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Car show pictures *trying
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:11 pm:

application/octet-stream
062116.docx (63.7 k)
application/octet-stream
071216.docx (64.2 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

okay someone help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:50 pm:

The photos have to be .jpg files. You are trying to load Word files, which can be stored, but won't display.

(Message edited by royce on July 13, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:55 pm:

okay thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 04:57 pm:

There is a file size limit of 250 kb per picture, resize each pic as needed using your favorite software or this method:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/541631.html?1431838921

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 09:58 pm:

Still couldn't view any pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 10:46 pm:

Get some kid to help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 04:35 pm:

Steve, I did have my daughter doing this for me. I'm sorry for the three threads on the one picture that finally posted. That turned out fuzzy. We will be trying to post more pictures just to get some practice. Thanks for all the help and advice.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration