Emmett, Idaho car show/swap meet, T parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Emmett, Idaho car show/swap meet, T parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

There will be some T parts for sale at Emmett Show and Shine and Swap meet this Saturday at Emmett, Idaho, Northwest of Boise in the city park. Lots of shade there too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Friday, July 15, 2016 - 01:13 am:

Poop, we are haying

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Friday, July 15, 2016 - 05:09 pm:

Maybe it will rain! That always makes a car show a worthy goal! How ya doing down there in Rupert? Marv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J. Wilcox on Friday, July 15, 2016 - 07:42 pm:

I'm going to buy Model T parts. If you have any to sell, I'll see you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 12:09 am:

Hey Marv
Keeping busy, I do not think I have put over 500 miles on my T since spring thaw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 12:30 am:

This is why you own a TT .... so you can haul the hay AND drive your TT !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 10:18 am:

No TT on this farm, I only have an ambulance because I hurt myself so often.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration