Digital 12 volt amp gauge> In search of

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Digital 12 volt amp gauge> In search of
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 07:32 pm:

Does anyone make a digital 12 volt amp gauge that can read at least 30 amp. I have a friend that wants one in his car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

I don't think amp gauges care about voltage, as they measure current flow, but may be that is different for digital gauges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 08:27 pm:

Suggest you search Summit Racing or similar supplier. 3 digital amp 0 to 250 amps gauges shown. Price range $100 to $242

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Housego (United Kingdom) on Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 05:03 am:

If you search on Ebay something like "digital 30 amp meter" there are loads of them at very low prices. Here is one I used in my generator test stand. Be warned the meters are quite accurate but the shunts supplied with them leave a bit to be desired, I had to fine adjust mine considerably to get an accurate reading. The supply voltage for these to rang 5~30v. Regards John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration