Hershey?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hershey?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward C Cholota on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 07:26 pm:

when is the Hershey swap meet or am I too late for this year. Are there any more coming up close to Tenn? Thanks Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 07:31 pm:

October 4-8, fleamarket open 5,6,7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 08:08 pm:

Flea Market 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward C Cholota on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 10:48 pm:

thank you. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward C Cholota on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 12:51 am:

As a 5 year vendor (I know, I'm still a newbie) I'm fairly familiar with what's happening at Hershey regarding the Swap Meet. Vendor Setup Day only is on Tuesday (Oct 4th). Gates open around 7am on the following 4 (FOUR) days; Wednesday (Oct 5th), Thursday (Oct 6th), Friday (Oct 7th) and Saturday (Oct 8th). I consider the vending over at NOON on Saturday; this is when I pull out and head westward. Swap Meet Summary: Wed-Sat for 3-1/2 days.
Come and enjoy!
BTW, I have a Cookies and Soda gathering each Thursday at 10am. Quite a few members of the BrassBuicks, Early Cadillac Group and RacingHistory lists are always in attendance.
If you're in the area, stop by and say hello. Space RWG 30-31, near Lamp Post #21 in the RED FIELD. We're 4 aisles south of the HCCA HQ Tent.
Have a great time in October!
Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 03:33 pm:

Steve, they do sell on Tues and there are no gates that open at 7 you can come in at 5am to get to space to sell or start walking around as a buyer free admission just pay for parking. Sat is the Car show, many vendors leave late friday afernoon.
Been doing Hershey since 1973

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration