How men remember the past

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: How men remember the past
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

From cousin Dale:

Subject: Fw: How men differ from women in remembering the past

A wife was curious when she found an old negative in a drawer and had
it made into a print.

She was pleasantly surprised to see that they were of her
at a much younger, slimmer time, taken many years
ago on one of her first dates with her husband.

When she showed him the photo, his face lit up.

"Wow, look at that !", he said with appreciation,

"That's my old 49 Ford !

[ you would say the same thing ! ]

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 11:56 pm:

During Thanksgiving weekend in 1953 my family visited Death Valley. At the castle we saw Scotty. I remember him sitting in a chair. My little brother remembers him in an open car. Who's right? I have no clue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 12:30 am:

Well now, Scotty's buried next to his dog Windy. They're buried up the hill and behind the house. I think ok' Scotty died sometime in the mid 50's. Apparently Scotty couldn't get it into his head that he didn't own the house. The house was built by the Johnsons and Scotty was just one of the areas local (loco?) prospectors.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration