Warford shifter knob

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Warford shifter knob
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Any know what the shifter knob thread is?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 11:13 am:

IIRC, it's 3/8-24 NF

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

The original cast iron Warford knob is 1/2"-13 NC. The aluminum ones too, I think. The new ones I don't know. The Ruckstell is 3/8" 24NF

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 04:10 pm:

Thank you both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 11:18 am:

I took a closer look and found that someone had brazed a 3/8" bolt on top of a 1/2" nut and screwed that down on top of the Warford shift lever.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration