Yes or no?
As long as it's not on the points it could be worth a try, What is the worst that could happen? Aside from it soaking into the wood.
Read the above post.
Dielectice grease is non conductive so any you get on the points will block the path of the current. Dielectice grease is ok where you have friction contact that wipes it away and make metal to metal contact or for sealing around a joint but not good for something like points that open and close.
Sorry about posting 2 threads about same topic.
I now see you are asking about the contacts on the coils to coil box. I would still give the same advice. While the ones on the side might wipe it away the one on the bottom maybe not so much. This grease is a silicon based grease and think with any movement between the coils and box there would be the risk of blocking the current flow if it gets rubbed between the two.