Any photos from the Tour in Auburn?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Any photos from the Tour in Auburn?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By roy palmer on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 07:58 am:

Anyone have any photos from the Tour in Auburn. I think the show and judging was yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 12:43 pm:

There were 300 or so T's in the park at Noon on the 17th, like a Twilight Zone episode. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

As far as I know this is the only photo posted so far.

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/1749-1927-Model-T-coupe

I'm a little surprised. Warren usually takes a bunch of pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 04:40 pm:

Seneca Fall Monday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 05:10 pm:

Here's a couple from the sunday car show and.one from.Seneca Falls. Had some spotty showers but a nice day. Tuesday will be spectacular

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 06:00 pm:

I will post some later, but have been having too much fun to take time to upload photos... I have put several up on Facebook, as they are easy to upload there without resizing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 07:15 pm:

Having a fun time on the tour. R.V. loaned me his 1923 Canadian coupe to drive. We've been averaging about 100 miles per day so far. There are some really fine cars on this tour. It's amazing the homes back here. I wish I could buy one and ship it back to California! I thought we had corn fields in California. In New York, they go on for miles!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

Ditto to what Larey said. Beautiful scenery, great lunch today on the shore of lake Ontario and so many homes out in the absolute middle of nowhere. Had a nice tour of Dan & Ellen Killecuts century farm home and their car and doll collection. He really likes those Lincolns. They have done a great job organizing the tour. I never thought I'd see the day ol' Clarabelle would be on a dirt road let alone a dirt racetrack but here's a picture to document it. That's Tom & Teresa Sloma way out ahead of me. Drats...when I resized it I rotated it and it even showed correct and yet here it is sideways..sorry. Steve!...help!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

Now, that's some high banking! :-O

Try this instead:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John A Voss on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 08:50 am:

Any idea what the schedule is for thursday & friday ??

would like to view .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

John...well today is over but we had a nice tour to Palmyra, an Erie Canal town and a great tour of the Finger Lakes Live Steamers where we also had some great cinnamon buns fresh from a Mennonite oven. I took a vunch of pics at the Steamers but for now can't post them as they all want to re-size cock-eyed like my race track picture. Will try to post some from the computer when I get home. Friday is a short day trip around 3 finger lakes: Owasco, Skaneateles and Otisco Lake. Ice cream social and judging awards are tonite. Been a great week! Here's a couple of pics from today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 04:54 pm:

Ken & Sandy's 1927 coupe at the MTFCI 60TH Annual Summer, Finger Lakes, Farm Lands and T's Tour having a great time.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John A Voss on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Tim -- thanks for your reply
your photo of " Grocery " store -- pretty good chance that
WM S PHELPS was my wife's grandfathers brother

jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 01:09 pm:

John..you're welcome and neat to hear of the potential connection. They have a lot of info on the history of that place so if you contact them they might be of help. Just got back from todays tour down to Skineateles. Very picturesque again with some wicked hills and yes more dirt/stone roads. I'll have plenty of cleaning under poor Clarabelle next week. Thank God for the lift!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 11:22 am:

Steve Shotwell has posted his photos from the tour

http://www.sshotwell.com/auburn/index.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 11:52 am:

I was going the wrong way Saturday but saw several of you trailering back on I-90 west of Buffalo. Judging from the number of cars, it must have been quite a meet.

While in the Buffalo area, I saw a Whizzer custom side by side bike which I'll eventually post a photo in that thread. I also got to see the progress on the chassis of #1004, an original water pump car.

I also managed to make a dent in Snyder's supply of 1928 Aries mufflers. I managed to stuff three in the back of my car along with some bumper bars. All in all, a good weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 12:34 pm:

Here are a few pics from the Finger Lakes Steamers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

I don't remember touring on any racetrack!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

Only 5 speedsters

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

Most everybody took a lap on the race track. It was a dirt track and was surprisingly rough!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 06:57 am:

Larry, You missed the turn to the race track morning stop, because you were in to much of a hurry to check out my original 13. LOL

Derek Kiefer has a lot of really nice pictures posted on the Model T Ford Club of Facebook

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 07:56 am:

Ellen's 20, just before I gave Karolyn Grimes(Zuzu) a ride over the Seneca Falls bridge for the filming of "Where Are They Now" TV program

Banner #297 Original Coupe

The Boy (his name tag says so) AKA "Jack"

Our original 13

Yes,original top

Bill Clough's 8000 miles original 14

The year with the most cars on this tour was 1914

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

A link to pictures of an enjoyable day at Finger Lakes Steamers, taken by one of their members

http://www.pbase.com/flls/modelt16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 08:11 am:

A few more to share

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration