1909 ad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1909 ad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 09:42 am:

It looks like the tourabout had no top but cost the same as the touring 1909ad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 09:51 am:

And no rear doors either. Very curious about the pricing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 10:14 am:

Landaulet seems to be a town car without the windshield and the top for the driver but cost $100 more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 11:30 am:

Looking at the Tourabout, I have a question. Why does the Runabout (Roadster?) with a rear seat (mother-inlaw) only accommodate one person and not two?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 11:31 am:

As I understand it, the top, windshield and gas headlights were extra and not included until later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 12:08 pm:

It makes me feel better about my idea to operate my 1924 touring car at weddings without a top. I feel like it looks better without a folded top and is easier to enter and exit without a roof because passengers can stand up.

Modern jeeps and boats have "bikini tops" offered by aftermarket companies. I wonder if an after market top is out there that would fold toward the windshield of my 1924 Touring as passengers board.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration