OT: how to search for a member?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT: how to search for a member?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

After watching Clayton Patterson with Jay Leno I thought I heard him say that he runs 6 quarts of oil in his model T.

How do I search for his contact info to ask him if he modified the oil pan?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Chris, here is his profile:

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=clayton_paddison__mr_model_t-users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 03:37 pm:

Thank You

Unfortunately his profile indicates that he has not logged in since January 2015. If he answers my email I will encourage him to login more often.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration