62nd Long Beach Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 62nd Long Beach Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 02:13 am:

The 62nd Long Beach Model T Club Vintage and Classic Parts Exchange is Saturday July 23rd at the Los Alamitos Race Course 4961 Katella Ave. Cypress, CA. 90720. 7:00AM until it's over. Call Jeff Hood 562-597-5936 or moemechanic@aol.com for info.
FREE ADMISSION for buyers, free parking

Only five more days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 09:12 am:

I'll be there with a trailer load!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Ill be there with a pocket full. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 03:26 am:

Four Days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 02:13 pm:

It has been said that the Long Beach Model T swap meet is the best 62 year old swap meet in the country if not the oldest.

Over the years it has survived lots of challenges but always provided a good place to pick up some needed parts and a fun time to boot.

A unique part has been the gathering of the Cortez motorhomes at the meet and it's interesting to check out some of the surviving examples that are on display as well as Model Ts from local club members.

See you There

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 02:38 am:

Three Days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 03:28 am:

I got my original Paige/Jewett sales and service sign there about 40 years ago. (Gosh that is hard to say?)
Have fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 03:22 pm:

Wish i could be there but its a long drive. Thanks tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 05:43 pm:

I have attended the last 35 or so LBMTC swap meets, so I'll probably be at this one too!!!
Looking forward to seeing old friends and lots of good rust.
Thanks to the LBMTC for continuing this great tradition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 06:02 pm:

I'm going! Wayne if you want to go, meet me somewhere convenient late Friday and you can go down with me. No cost to you.

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 06:03 pm:

The old guy and I will be there. He's selling and I'm buying. Looking forward to it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 02:19 am:

Work party tomorrow so you all will have spaces with numbers and know where to go.

Might be a bit hot so a cooler might be nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

Gene: If I were there instead of up here on the island I would stock that cooler for you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 03:20 pm:

As usual, I'll be there. Been going since '75 (Dust Bowl days). Only missed one, 1988. Bad year, don't ask.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 12:43 am:

Supposed to cool off a bit tomorrow. Hope I see you again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 04:59 am:

I couldn't make the connection, so didn't go. Thank you Ed! Do have a safe trip!
And everyone else also, have a wonderful time!
Do drive carefully, and enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

Sorry you couldn't hook up with Ed #4 on his way down.

ED... It was good to talking to you again and reminiscing about your hot rodding the Lucky #7 around the lot last year. Sorry you had to leave early.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

I'd just like to say thanks for all who showed up. The new layout worked out quite well for me as a vendor. I got to get in a couple shorts walks through while my son manned the space.
Jeff I hope for you and the club it all worked out well. And I hope the city looked at how well it was run and will let it happen again next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 12:56 am:

Any pictures would love to see what I missed

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration