What have we here?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What have we here?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 07:54 am:

I called on a friend today, and he showed me this, which he had re-discovered when he moved house.

I presume it is the stand for a K R Wilson pan jig,but there appears to be a few too many holes drilled in various locations, suggesting that there may have beem other bits which could be used in conjunction with the stand.

Photos anyone?

Allam from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 08:16 am:

Its a stand for a combination machine boring and line boring, pouring babbitt etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 08:48 am:

Allan, Its the base of the " KRW Combination Machine". Ill attach a pic of the complete setup. It does the main bearings and bores the cylinders with the right attachment. The same base is used for Model A.

z

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 10:47 am:

Look to see if there is a number on it. I does not look to be for T's or A's. Might be something for later car/truck.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration