Is Bob Gruber Still on The Forum?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Is Bob Gruber Still on The Forum?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 09:13 am:

I just clicked on Bob Gruber's name from an old thread and it came up "profile deleted." Is he still on here with a new screen name?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 12:40 pm:

I am no help on the search for Bob, but I have a question:

Is "Gruber" just "Burger" spelled sideways ?

Or is it the other way around ? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

Ron,

He posted his e-mail on the forum in the Feb 2014 posting at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/422345.html?1391906347 I also saw some 2015 postings.

You might see if that e-mail still works.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

Hap - thank you, I appreciate that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 01:25 am:

I just talked to Bob recently and can say without a doubt he is alive and well. He currently Building a Fronty speedster. He said for now he would rather be out in the shop working than in the house on the computer. But he said he still lurks for time to time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 09:29 am:

Mike,

Thanks. Bob has a TT Fon-du-Lac conversion and I was wondering how he was progressing with it (had been a while since he posted any updates). I'll try and contact him at the email address that Hap gave above.

I appreciate all the USEFUL information provided in response to my post by folks like you, Hap and those who PM'd about Bob.

(Message edited by Conversiont on July 21, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

I sent Bob an email letting him know he was missed here!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration