Reunited and it feels so good.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Reunited and it feels so good.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 02:26 pm:

Just got Lizzy back into my possession and It feels really nice. Makes me smile just to see her sitting in my garage. I am so happy to again have the ability to take a therapy drive whenever I want to again. Plus just walking out there and smelling that old familiar blend of model T fragrance, ha ha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Ahhh! Congrats!

I'm a newbie and can't stay away from my T either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Lance on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Congrats on getting the car back! If you don't mind, you've sparked my interest in how you came to sell it and how you got it back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 05:49 pm:

Didn't sell it. Going through dissolution and had to leave it at the house I no longer live in. Just was able to move her to the house I now live in. So I never parted ways with Lizzy, just had an 8 month time apart.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

Oh man Erich, sorry to hear about your struggles. May you never have to be away from your beloved for an extended period of time again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 01:32 am:

Mixed into all that, is a great sadness, and more sadly still, a great truth to life.
Congratulations. I think. And take good care of you.
Drive carefully, and do enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Thank you Gents. Friends are more valuable than I ever realized at times of great change. Amazing how little we truly have complete control of. The model T makes a great constant in times like these. A great connection to the simple good times in life and who doesn't need more of those?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 12:32 pm:

Good Luck to ya.
Your Lizzie can be your constant and steady thing as you continue on. Treat her well and she won't let you down.

I've had mine longer than any other gal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 12:40 pm:

That is a great car Eric. I have seen it and it looks almost like the greatest car.
Norm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration