Suggestions needed on where to mount A cut-out pedal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Suggestions needed on where to mount A cut-out pedal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 10:14 am:

I am finally getting around to mounting a combo muffler/cutout on our 1915 Roadster/Pickup and could use a photo of a cut-out pedal installed or some advise on where exactly to mount one on the floor board.

Here's the setup I am installing from a past Accessory Of The Day Post.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/617030.html?1455851986

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 10:16 am:

I use my right heel to operate mine. I want to stay away from the starter button

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration