Wild Cherry II FAST race on YouTube. How do I post the link?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Wild Cherry II FAST race on YouTube. How do I post the link?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

OK guys, the Wild Cherry II is on YouTube. Our best run at Santa Margarita. It was late in the day and we were running faster after learning what worked, where others were running slower in the heat. My daughter was with me for traction on the right side. She loves riding and as soon as we rework the car so a passenger is not needed she will have to learn to drive. She can't wait. Me, not so much. I will type out what was emailed to me. How do I link it to the forum? I want take it from my email and post it with my iPad without having to type it out.
https://youtu.be/srjWALUhwQg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Nice brother Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 11:52 pm:

Impressive

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 12:34 am:

I love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 02:25 am:

Thanks guys. There are lots of still photos on Facebook from early in the day that look really neat with all the smoke from our burning tires. Problem is, that doesn't win races. Fast Frank, bring your helmet to Auburn or Murrietta. If you can't drive, we would be honored to have you in the copilot's seat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

I can still drive and the brain is working, Do I need to work my left foot ? Isn't all of that compression dangerous to a wild cherry ?

Gemsa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

As well you know, the WC2 has an automatic, so the left foot is not in play. The brake pedal is on the left side of the column, but you can reach it with the right foot. All that compression, 9.5:1, and displacement is what makes the Cherry do what it does. So far it hasn't popped but we worry about it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration