Shout out for Gator Gould's work

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Shout out for Gator Gould's work
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 11:03 am:

I had my T at Gator Goulds place for a problem I couldn't figure out. Last year my magnets were touching the coil ring for some unknown reason. Turns out when my front crossmember broke it bent the oil pan just enough to put things slightly out of line. Gator figured it out and got the T back in shape. He also installed my AC brakes and did a repair to the top. Yesterday was my appointment at the VA and I took the T. Its was a little funny, You would had thought nobody had ever seen a Model T in a VA parking lot before! It was most definitely the talk of the building. I think every clinic I passed you could here the guys talking about that old car in the parking lot. I just grinned as I walked past. Thank you Gator, Your work and craftsmanship put a lot of smiles on a bunch of young and old Vets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 11:59 am:

Don't 'cha just love it when a plan comes together?
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration