1915 up close-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1915 up close-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 05:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 10:30 pm:

Herb, At first I thought "WOW" what a neat old photo. Then, I realized there's an episode of "The Lone Ranger" on the television playing inside the house window. Please understand, I'm already concerned for my mental well-being and these types of mind games aren't appreciated. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 05:41 am:

Do you know where the Lone Ranger takes his trash?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 07:39 am:

Herb, where?

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 08:09 am:

Boy your eyes are better 'n mine! How in the world can you tell that's the Lone Ranger playing on the TV in the window? Looks like a bunch of black/white blobs to me. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 08:27 am:

To the dump. To the dump dump dump!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are riding through the badlands one day and the Lone Ranger notices that the hills all around them are populated by Indians wearing war paint. "Tonto, it looks like we are in a heap-o-trouble!" Tonto turns to him and says, "What you mean "WE" white man?"

This is just an old joke, no disrespect to any group of people intended!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 03:01 am:

I may be the last person in the world to hear the "Lone Ranger" theme music and think "William Tell Overture"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

Wayne,
I have a reproducing player piano roll of the William Tell Oveture, and the part most folks know is pretty far into the piece!
Lone Ranger sitting on porch of Old Cowboys' Home, rocking in a chair, reading a book,"Indian to English Dictionary" and muttering to himself, "Let's see, Kimosabe, kimosabe, AH, here it is, "South end of north facing horse!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 02:47 pm:

-David-
Like what the Pink Panther said when he stepped on the ant.... "Dead Ant, Dead Ant...." :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration