Looking to store my 26 coupe on the California central coast

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking to store my 26 coupe on the California central coast
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 01:49 pm:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the "regional" thread again-

Thanks to John Semprez I was able to get my 1926 coupe running and driving again. I just graduated from Cal Poly and I found a job in Los Osos, CA at GoWesty, designing parts and solutions for Volkswagen Vanagons.

My current lease ends on July 31st, and I start work on August 1st. I don't have a place to store my T while I look for houses in the area.

Would anyone have garage or shed space for me to use for a few weeks? The car runs and drives, has the normal Model T leaks. I have several pans to place under the car.

I can pay a reasonable amount for storage. I am also planning on asking around the local storage facilities and seeing if they have a unit available.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 02:13 pm:

Congratulations on graduating and on the job at GoWesty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

Michael - I live in the Seattle/Tacoma area of Washington State and can't you much good on the storage thing, however, just a thought......

Why not contact a Chapter of the National T Club closest to where you're going to be living, join the club, pay your annual dues, advise them ref your immediate storage problem and I'll bet you'll get quicker and better results! Club members might just be able to help you in other ways besides "T" storage too. Again,....just a thought,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

Hi Mike, hope you can find something.You might check with Robin Onsoien in Nipomo. He knows a lot of people up that way. Tell him I told you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration