Old Photo - Posing In Bib's And A Tie

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Posing In Bib's And A Tie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 10:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 10:34 am:

Steve in his younger days ? :-) I just couldn't resist

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 10:59 am:

Steve in his Sunday-go-ta-meetin's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 11:05 am:

Well I guess that would explain the two butt cheek dents in my cars hood! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 11:17 am:

Bibs with bow tie or neck tie...

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 11:38 am:

Since Jay posted the photo I thought it might be him in his younger days!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 11:43 am:

Yet another unusual plate mounting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 12:29 pm:

When I graduated high school I wore bibs and a tie. You couldn't tell what I had on under that gown or whatever you call it. Teacher said I had to wear black pants and a white shirt. I didn't have any pants then and 20 years later I still don't. Only overalls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 02:08 pm:

Once the driver/photographer gets back to driving, I hope he doesn't slam on the brakes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration