The Munster Koach custom 1927 Ford Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: The Munster Koach custom 1927 Ford Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 12:47 pm:

Here for your enjoyment> http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/ford/model-t/1789946.html?refer=news

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

The sad thing is, it will sell for more than a fully restored brass T in the end. Sigh :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 01:07 pm:

I think the only thing Model T on that whole car is just the name!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 01:20 pm:

Can't be a '27... it has a brass radiator maybe they got confused. LOL...If you just want something to look at in your garage that would be cool but the perceived weight of that thing would make that 302 groan :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 01:20 pm:

Looks like a souped up telephone booth. Pitiful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

That isn't ANYTHING like the original!! YECH! A few weeks ago someone posted a link to a much more authentic re-creation, complete with dummies of the characters. While not my cup-o-tea, it was pretty faithful to the TV series car. I still have a model kit of it I made while a kid--somewhere in a box around here. . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 02:37 pm:

-Guys-
Everyone of us has their own ideas and vision of 'what' we see, and/or we will 'want' to see. How often have you gone to any car show and have seen two of EXACTLY the same thing? (or) Should we wear 'bibs' or 'just jeans'??? "Viva Le' Differance!" :-) Personally, I choose not to being exclusively some shape of cookie cutter. Thanks, Will!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 02:55 pm:

Too bad this copy isn't even based on a Model T. The body looks like a Fiberglass 33-4 Ford Not a 26-7 like the real Munster car. I guess it would fool the masses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 03:14 pm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munster_Koach

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRAG-U-LA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

The real deals:

koach

drag

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration