Anyone from the West going to Hershey?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone from the West going to Hershey?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

I am trying to find someone willing to transport some Model T parts from Hershey PA to Nampa, Idaho or close by. Willing to help pay the gas bill. Nampa is off I-84, about 10 miles from Boise on the west side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 11:54 pm:

See Steve Hammett's post a few weeks ago or pvt me for his phone number. He is delivering my Morton and Brett body to Hershey and coming back with an enclosed trailer. He's the guy than makes the leather license plates. He's from Washington.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 10:50 am:

Thanks! I will follow up on this.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration