Important Info about Flatland T's Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Important Info about Flatland T's Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 10:31 am:

The Flatland T's Labor Day Weekend Tour will be visiting Ft. Riley, an active Army military base, on Saturday, September 3, 2016. Construction began on this base in 1853. It has gathered quite a bit of history since that time! If you plan on being part of our group that visits, we must submit the following information by August 1, 2016, in order for Ft. Riley personnel to complete a "Background Check" on us all. Ft. Riley personnel have told us that it doesn't matter if you have a retired military card, you still must submit this info. You can PM me with the information. If you are "thinking" you might attend our tour, go ahead and submit the info as the DEADLINE IS AUGUST 1.

First Name
Last Name
Middle Initial
Date of Birth
Drivers License State
Drivers License Number
Gender (M/F)
Email Address or (if none: Phone #)

Link to Ft. Riley Museums
http://www.riley.army.mil/Portals/0/Docs/About/Museums/HistoricAttractions.pdf

Thanks!!!
Verne Shirk - Editor of The Flatland Tribune - The official newsletter of the Flatland T's of Kansas Chapter of the MTFCA

invalid/octet-streamFlatland T's Labor Day Tour Flyer
Flatland Ts Labor Day Tour 2016 Flyer.pdf (106.5 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 10:35 am:

Perhaps the .pdf doesn't work. I'll try a Word document.

application/mswordFlatland T's Labor Day Tour 2016 Flyer
Flatland Ts 2016 Tour Registration.doc (102.4 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 11:19 am:

You might try to "save as" .pdf then post it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 12:44 pm:

The Word document saved with no extra effort.

For the .pdf file, I had to right click on the link and select "save as". The only two choices were "unknown file" and "all files". I selected "all files", then appended ".pdf" onto the file name before hitting "save". That worked, the file was saved to my computer as a .pdf file. (I am running an old computer with Windows XP). :-)

(Message edited by cudaman on July 27, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 04:23 pm:

What state is this tour? I haven't been able to figure out how to open the link.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 04:41 pm:

Fort Riley is in Kansas, Norman.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 05:19 pm:

The PDF worked for me with no trouble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

So, Steve, were you able to open it as a .pdf file after your computer saved it as an unknown (.unk) file?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 05:59 pm:

I just changed the .unk in the label to .pdf and it opened normally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

Great! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration