Old Photo - Now That's One PACKED Ford!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Now That's One PACKED Ford!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 08:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Lawrence - Nevada City, CA on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 08:17 pm:

Looks like a 1916 with aftermarket windshield and wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

He must not have seen the "Park No Cars Here" sign! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

I wonder why so many t frames are bent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

Frame bent, .... look at that fender !!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

just how bad is it bent??? look at the rad & lights. ha.ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

Grapes of Wrath

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 12:23 am:

I am certain that there is a kitchen sink in there somewhere, perhaps even a claw foot tub!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 11:56 am:

That is a women driving the car. 1920 is too early for "Grapes of Wrath" which depicts the dust bowl days on the mid 1930s. For a T 4 years old,. it certainly has had a hard life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

What comes to mind is "the straw that broke the Model T's frame".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 04:02 pm:

I had a frame that was bent nearly that badly. It had been in a friend's speedster. We tried for days to get the hood, body, and radiator to line up even tolerably. He finally decided to toss the frame and got a good one to put into the car.
It was an old speedster frame. so I saved it. One day (about seven years ago), I was cleaning up some of my junk, got a bee up my bonnet, and spent a couple hours straightening it. I still haven't used it, but it is now a good old speedster frame waiting for me to get a couple other projects done first. I actually have a project pile built around it for a specific planned speedster.

Amazing what some of our cars went through to survive for us to enjoy!
Another "Thank you Jay!" great photo.
Drive carefully, W2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration