1923 Tourer - Upholstery attachment

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1923 Tourer - Upholstery attachment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carlo Saggese on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

I am completing a restoration on a 1923 tourer and need some pictures of the attachment points for the upholstery. The wood that was originally there was rotted out and I am having trouble figuring out where I need to place new wood for the upholstery to attach to on both the front and rear seats. Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 08:42 am:

I'm doing a '24 but my wood isn't right yet either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 09:03 am:

http://www.fordwood.com/images/tour23new.jpg

http://www.classtiqueupholstery.com/index.php/installation-videos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 09:14 am:

I just need the rear corners (361) but haven't found them yet.
An email I received offered the entire rear lip, so I might have to go that route.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 10:23 am:

Wood

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 06:47 pm:

buy the way after 35 years our name is still shavers restoration shop. liberal, mo.if you make a good product & do good work, you wont need to change your name!!!! charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration