Upholstery shops in So Cal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Upholstery shops in So Cal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carlo Saggese on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

I am completing the restoration of my 1923 tourer , I am contemplating purchasing an Upholstery Kit and having a shop install it - couple of questions , who makes a really high quality kit and are there any shops in the SoCal area who do upholstery work on Model T's ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 11:32 pm:

Classtiques gets the highest marks for quality. You would probably be better to find a hobbyist who is willing to install the kit--installation is very different from what modern shops usually deal with. If I were in the area, I'd offer; I've installed over a dozen interiors and have even sewn my own--a long time ago! (still have the upholstery sewing machine though)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carlo Saggese on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 08:26 pm:

Thanks David !!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration