Need Anzo Fastener Installation Tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need Anzo Fastener Installation Tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Woolf on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 07:50 am:

We are in the process of making and installing a top on a 1911 touring. The sides of the top require the installation of Anzo type fasteners. We need the proper tool to install then. Can someone provide information (photos or drawings or both) that could be used to make a tool?

Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 09:15 am:

Alan,

I'm not sure if the fastener you're calling Anzo is the same as the one I used on my son's '12. If it is, then look in McMaster.com using the search string common sense. They have the punch I used for $63.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 11:04 am:

Try Guy Close in Huntington Beach, California. I borrowed one from him for my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 11:53 am:

See if what you need is shown on the Scoville web site. They have both the fasteners and a range of tools for installation.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration