Someone should buy this....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Someone should buy this....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 10:07 pm:

I already have more than $5500 into mine and it's not even ready to drive yet...Granted, I am basically replacing or rebuilding everything, but this would have been a better project to start with.... If I didn't have enough projects I would buy it!!!!

http://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/5704786674.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 10:10 pm:

Overall complete but "needs some cosmetic work and some engine work" could mean a lot of things

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

No doubt it needs some mechanical work, but looks like an OK deal for the price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 10:48 pm:

Yes, it's a better deal than I got if the driveline isn't badly broken. Mine is a '24 or I'd consider that one to combine parts until both are completed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 10:53 pm:

It's a deal. They all need all little love at this point. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 11:45 pm:

That doesn't look like a bad deal at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 12:51 am:

Seems like a really good deal.

I do volunteer work with a veteran's program that mentors/works with post-service
vets that show an interest in agriculture. There is a emphasis on vets with PTSD issues.

The program is centered on organic farming and spans from farm to fork, everything
from seeding, land prep, and irrigation, to distro, restauranting, and culinary skills. We
have a model farm, and classrooms at the Conservation District offices. My angle is
largely support out at the farm and promotion, wherever I can do it. The TT is a natural
for this and gets lots of attention and questions about the program. I am working with
a transition officer in placing vets getting out of the service that show an interest in my
field of work. Last week we had an open house out at the farm and this fellow saw the
truck but did not say anything. I had to call him today, and the first thing out of his mouth
was to ask if that truck was mine. This led into a long conversation about Model T's and
the cost vs. jollies ratio that T's give over other types of vehicles. It would be hard to
name a type of old car that can be bought and enjoyed for less money and with less parts
issues than a T. And this car is a perfect example of that.

We may have a new T nut in our group soon.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration