More pictures of roberts motor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: More pictures of roberts motor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe macintosh on Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 10:47 pm:

here is some more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 12:12 am:

Joe
Do you have the rest of it?
1. Dip tray for the pan?
The ones I've seen were boat engines

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe macintosh on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 07:07 am:

pretty sure the motor was all together. Trying to find out what all should be there ,will look for a dip pan now in my fathers garage
thanks for heads up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 08:49 am:

Mine has a special cylinder head, manifold assembly (combined exhaust intake and water).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

Sure looks like a marine engine to me, and WAY too cool! You need a 25' or so runabout or double-ender wood hull to match that puppy! Yeah, you can go cold-mold, but fiberglass??? You ever see a fiberglass tree??? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 03:06 pm:

David
You NEED one. Contact me if you're interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Les,
What I want & what I need are seldom the same! :-)
I dunno how we'd get it from you place to Northern California!
David D.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration