Stacy Brown Antique Auto Supply, Arlington, TX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Stacy Brown Antique Auto Supply, Arlington, TX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

Does anyone know what happened to
Stacy Brown's auto supply and vast inventory of parts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

I heard that Stacy Brown got two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6-zTy6DZ3E

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 06:37 am:

I went over there three years ago. Stacy was not doing well health wise. He was trying to sell the business. I heard that two collectors bought the main store's contents. Not sure about all the other properties. It would make a season of American Pickers episodes to be able to dig through Stacy's mountain of NOS parts for a week or two.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Taylor on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 05:14 pm:

Stacy's health failed to the point he could no longer manage the business. A California buyer skimmed off some of the best stuff, ebayed enough in a few months to cover the costs involved and then sold the remaining few dozen semi loads to a buyer in the Mid-West....I think Illinois. The new buyer was in the process of building/buying a building to have a retail outlet.

Stacy has issues relating to diabetes that pretty much put him out of the business. He has done a few local Texas swap meets without much reward. He is staying in Arlington. His spirits are great but his challenges are greater.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration