Happy Birthday Henry Ford!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Happy Birthday Henry Ford!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 08:55 am:

Today in 1863, Mr. Ford was born in what was then Springwells Township, MI. We now know it as Dearborn.

I hope this doesn't count as 'sucking up to the boss'. ;)

jk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 09:20 am:

Well, I wasn't planning on taking my car out today but, I guess I should. Happy birthday Mr. Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 09:30 am:

Happy Birthday to a game changer

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 10:36 am:

HaPpY BiRthDaY!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 10:40 am:

It is also my 1919s birthday!
We need to have a party!

(Message edited by Nhusa on July 30, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 11:03 am:

Happy Birthday Henry! I'll be taking Clarabelle my '13 out for a spin after lunch in your honor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Happy Birthday Henry Ford to the man who literally changed the world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

The engine in my car was assembled April 11, 1923. Clara Ford's birthday and Henry and Clara's 35 wedding anniversary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 02:29 pm:

Dan that is too cool. I named my '13 "Clarabelle" to sort of honor Clara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 12:16 am:

Way back in the day 1959 to be exact my family and I were visiting the Ford Museum and the village. I made mention to our guide that I share the same birthday as Henry Ford. At that point she told another guide and soon we were given a personal tour sorta behind the scenes. One of the buildings we were taken into had the very rare X air cooled model t engines. My father and brother asked to see some 1909 fords as we had one at that point. That was the building where the X engines were.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 02:02 am:

How about that? After all these years, I finally realize that my grandfather, who got me into the Model T hobby, was born on Henry Ford's 47th birthday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 11:39 pm:

I can say I have one thing in common with Henry Ford. We were both born in '63.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration