RIP, Sylvio Cote

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: RIP, Sylvio Cote
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 09:51 am:

Sylvio Cote, age 93, passed away last Tuesday. He was well-known in the Model T Community in Florida and elsewhere. He was a very kind, generous, dedicated, and gentle man. I feel blessed to have known him. The Model T Family has lost a shining star.

A Memorial Mass will be held at 11:00 am on Wednesday, August 3, at St. Colman's Church, 1200 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062. A Celebration of Life will follow the Mass at Lighthouse Point Yacht Club, 2701 NE 42nd St, Pompano Beach, FL.

If you are able to attend, you are encouraged to drive your Model T or A to these events.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 10:03 am:

Mike,

Thank you for the notice.

Condolences to his family & to you as well.

Sounds like he was a fine gentleman.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 11:39 am:

Condolences to all involved in his loss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, August 01, 2016 - 09:58 am:

With another thread active regarding longevity with Model T's, I thought I'd bump this to the top. Sylvio was a 50+ year Model T'er.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, August 01, 2016 - 06:39 pm:

My condolences to the family and friends of Sylvio. I can only hope to have such a long and happy life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, August 01, 2016 - 09:43 pm:

Mike,
I'm sorry to hear of our loss in the old car community, and for you personally. As mentioned, he sounds like a good man who will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration