A bit O.T.-forum member needs your prayers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A bit O.T.-forum member needs your prayers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 11:15 am:

Rich Wolf, a great guy whom I've met and taken up a friendship from this great forum, is in need of our prayers. He's been having some serious health issues the last several months that the wonderful docs can't seem to get a handle on. I haven't heard from him now in 2 days. He lives alone but does have a lady friend nearby I believe. Dummy me, never did get his phone number. Send him a quick prayer if you would.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 11:18 am:

Prayers sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Tim,

The well being of another person is always an important topic.

Hope he s doing ok.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 11:36 am:

Prayer sent as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 12:11 pm:

Rich, hope and prayers to you.
Tim, thank you for thinking of your friend and fellow forum member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 01:12 pm:

Godspeed Rich Wolf!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

Thanks guys. I'm really worried for him. I'm praying for he and other friends several times a day. Despite all our own little tribulations we forget how lucky we are until the ol body starts to wear out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 02:49 pm:

Our thoughts and prayers are with Rich.

God Bless,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 03:49 pm:

Praying now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 01:00 am:

Thank you Tim W. Prayers and wishes to Rich Wolf!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 09:54 am:

Thanks again all. Now I'm really worried...first, my usual morning email from Rich is still not happening, plus I got a PM from a friend who lives near his sister in Indiana. Last he talked to him was last Wed. and he got no answer last night. Fearing the worst, praying for the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Hallelujia! Just got an email from Rich. He's in the hospital, very sick. No details. Didn't pry out of respect. Again he's asking to pray for him, so it's gotta be pretty serious.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 10:45 am:

Tim,

If he is able to communicate by email that is a good sign.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 03:21 pm:

Prayers just sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 05:49 pm:

Prayers sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, August 01, 2016 - 11:23 am:

Did as you asked Tim. Thanks for being a good friend to him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, August 01, 2016 - 06:37 pm:

My thoughts and prayers are for Richard and his family. As everyone knows the family needs prayers just as much as those who are ill. Please keep us up to date on his progress.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 02:17 pm:

Hello frends and T ers.
I'm still kicking. Tim is a good friend I met on this forum. Thank u all for your prayer. I will be out of here and stronger soon. Got to get out of here soon, my 7th birthday is Aug 8 and I want to be home.
Thanks again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 02:20 pm:

76 birthday sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

Glad to see that you are doing well enough to post Richard W! And glad to read that you expect to be better soon.
And, if you want to call the upcoming birthday your 7th, that is alright with me!
Take good care of you my friend.
Drive carefully, and enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

Hi, Richard. I wasn't sure Tim was talking about the same guy we know. At any rate, our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. We hope to meet up with you somewhere soon. Bob and Karen Hester

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 04:17 pm:

Thank u Bob. I miss seeing the good people of the model t club. For some reason, they lost track of me as a member after Don Lewis lost his wife. I'll be better and stronger.
Thank u

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 09:35 pm:

Made it home. Thanks for the prayers.
Still not completly well, but by the grace of God, I will be stronger than ever.
God bless u all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 08:24 am:

Yep, been on the phone and also "talking" with Rich via email. Thanks to all for their thoughts and prayers. They do work! Now, we all need to pray for rain for a large part of this country!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration