Muncie overdrive need help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Muncie overdrive need help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JAMES STARKEY Naperville, IL on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

I have been searching for this missing part for some time. When I post for one, people offer me entire tranmissions equal to the price that I paid for the current transmission I have (that is in good working order). If some kind soul out there would be willing to even lend me said part for a realistic cash deposit, I would be able to make a mechanical drawing from it and have one made if that is my only alternative. FYI: I have the muncie U-joint coupling that is normally missing. Photos show the missing bell housing I need. *This is what is known as the small ( or standard) not the BIG Muncie, if it even makes a difference.
Jimmy. (630) 212-6214

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 11:07 pm:

James this end is what the driveshaft fits into. Am I correct you need the other end? If I'm wrong let me know. I'll take a pic of my parts trans tomorrow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration