OT - Share this post

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Share this post
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:33 am:

Saw this thought it was totally appropriate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 01:57 am:

Made me smile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:43 am:

Here's mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 06:22 am:

Bodock post. Never seen a straight one yet, Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 06:58 am:

Steven's post is a re-purposed railway sleeper ( or if you prefer railroad tie). I have a couple of those. The 'Red Gum' variety of eucalyptus wood was used for sleepers here, and lasts for 50 or more years in the right conditions.

Nice to see a post about posts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Ok, I'll start the political rants, The first post is just to straight, making its demeanor and its future questionable, The second post is obviously crooked and untrustworthy. You can tell that both posts have at one point in time been beat into the ground.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Thomas - Centerville, Iowa on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:21 am:

Both of those posts are too old and should be retired. We need younger posts.

Neither post seems to be affiliated with any party as no evidence of beer cans or liquor bottles can be seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:39 am:

How about the "T" post party?

(Wish I had the skill to up-load a photo)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:51 am:

The Main Stream Press is all in for the "crooked" post. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:25 pm:

Neither of those posts are in Texas because there are no bullet holes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 01:20 pm:

Western Kansas posts will outlast even hedge and eucalyptus.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Well here is one if you only want it for Saturday evening.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration