Clayton Paddison's #357

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Clayton Paddison's #357
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 03:24 am:

I think this is a great shot. Saw it on FB and thought some of you would like to see it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 07:12 am:

At TROG?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 07:24 am:

Looks like it.

Great shot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 08:36 am:

Agreed, great picture !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 09:55 am:

Yup, TROG last year in Wildwood New Jersey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:43 pm:

Yeah, this was TROG in 2014. I can't remember who took this shot. Thanks for posting Jeff!

The T will be back at TROG West (Pismo Beach) in October 15-16!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 01:12 pm:

Looks like a good weekend

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 01:32 pm:

Clayton- I sent you a message on the HAMB, if you can check it out I'd appreciate the help.

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

Jason,

I found that and sent you a reply.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 12:23 am:

Damm Clayton you are just having too much fun! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration